Based in Osaka, Japan. A ceramic artist Nae Komatsuka creates playful works of animal dolls and vases. Her main motif are penguins, parakeets, sea otters, and capybara. Her unique and adorable handmade works make people’s hearts warm.
A fragrance of blooming cherry blossom spreading a refreshing, gentle mood that reminds you of your spiritual home.
Top note: leafy green, hyacinth, and black currant. Middle note: cherry blossom, rose, and heliotrope. Last note: musk, sandalwood, peach, and raspberry.
– No bamboo core, clean burning, pure scent
– Box includes a ceramic tile burner
– Perfect for “every-day” incense
– For meditation, relaxation, reading, listening music, peace of mind
– Very little smoke when burning