We are hiring a web developer
- Work with management to develop and document style guidelines for website content, including application models, image templates, page templates, and prototypes.
- Develop full-stack website designs based on company requirements and incorporate the company’s visual identity into design features.
- Create picture-perfect pixels and ensure that kerning, font size, and image resolution of logos, banners, image galleries, and other graphics remain consistent when converting static layout design to live website.
- Implement a fully integrated search engine and searchable indices for webpage content, edit content, debug code, and re-design web pages as needed.
- Adhere to test routines and schedules and ensure that code is properly structured and compatible with browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Compile customer feedback and testing results to identify UI/UX issues and recommendations and confer with management to implement design changes and improvements.
- Communicate with network personnel and website hosting agency as needed to address hardware or software issues.
- Stay abreast of current technologies and programming practices by attending professional conferences and workshops.
$48,838.00 per year
Los Angeles, CA
Please send resumes to UTSUWA-NO-YAKATA at firstname.lastname@example.org.